FINALLY! Are any of you saying that too, or is it just us? We are super excited to be opening again. We are starting with 2 days a week to start until we get used to all the new cleaning and laundry procedures we have developed to keep our community safe.
Changes to our procedures:
- Chairs are 6 feet apart.
- Bins will be disinfected between each patient.
- Something we have always had, but you may not have noticed are 2 air purifiers that combined are more than enough to filter the air in the treatment room.
- There is an air purifier in the restroom and in the lobby.
- Blankets and sheets will be single use then laundered.
- Our laundry bags will be moved from the treatment space.
- We will disinfect surfaces at regular intervals during each shift.
Here are a few of the changes that affect you:
Temporary hours will be Tuesdays 2-6pm and Fridays 10-2pm
We will continue to take walk-ins, we simply ask that you call when you arrive to be sure there are not too many people in the lobby at once.
Masks must be worn at all times while at Rooted. You are welcome to wear your own clean mask if you have one. If you don’t have a mask, we will have clean cloth masks for you to use. Click here for mask cleaning recommendations. We know this is a controversial requirement, but at this time it is something that is needed to reopen. Please be sure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
If you use one of our masks, as you exit please remove the mask by grabbing from the ear bands and lift off, there is a bin by the door to drop it into for laundering.
Upon entry please use the provided hand sanitizer. We will be taking temperatures and oxygen levels as well as having everyone complete a screening form.
Due to the additional costs of these changes we must change our sliding scale to $22-$52
When paying cash, please let us know the amount, and drop the cash in the red lock box.
All of these changes have been made with the best interest of our community. We understand this is a challenging time as we all navigate through these unfamiliar circumstances. We are so thankful for your assistance and support in helping us reopen Rooted.